• Smoke (L 37/2007 dated August 14th , republished L 109/2015 dated August 26th).
• Block emergency exits.
• Abandon objects such as bags, backpacks, packages or waste.
• Enter reserved areas without authorisation.
• Enter the Shopping Centre with any kind of dangerous object such as weapons or flammable substances.
• Start or participate in any kind of struggle or disorder.
• Walk with animals, except assistance dogs (L 74/2007 dated 27th March) and pets that comply with the Shopping Centre Pets Admission Regulation, available for verification in the website www.marshopping.com and Information’s Desk, floor 0.
• Drink alcohol in excess or take drugs.
• Use equipment such as skateboards, skates, scooters, eletrical vehicle, among others.
• Walk with helmet on, go bare-chested or barefoot.
Should you need help or information, please contact our Security staff at the Information Desk on floor 0.
This establishment has a complaints book.
Thank you. Enjoy your visit.