Legal name of the company
Ingka Centres Portugal, S.A., headquartered in Avenida Doutor Óscar Lopes 4450-337 Leça da Palmeira - Matosinhos, corporate entity 507 161 025.
What kind of personal information do we collect?
We collect your information when you register for one of our services.
We also collect information from you when you voluntarily respond to questionnaires, give us feedback and enter contests or competitions. This information is collected on the basis of our legitimate interest in order to send you our e-newsletter or inform you about the results of surveys or competitions and contests.
Information on the use of this website is collected through cookies.
We may also collect information from you when we obtain your consent to receive information about the shopping centre, the activities and promotions we organise or the activities and promotions of our partners. In this case, your explicit consent will be asked for and you will be free to ask us not to send you any such information at any time.
We also collect your personal data for the following purposes, and on the indicated legal reasoning:
• LEGO® FUN FACTORY: data of the children and their guardians for the purposes of access, stay and exit of the child in the space [fulfilment of the contract].
• Surveillance Cameras (CCTV): to ensure the protection of our visitors and employees we collect images in the shopping centre, in compliance with the law. Our legal reasoning is the legitimate interest in ensuring the safety of people and property, and the images will be stored for 30 days on servers within the European Union and protected by technical and administrative mechanisms.
Footfall: In our Meeting Place, we use video surveillance technology in order to perform analysis of visits and footfall. This helps us understand how visitors use our Meeting Place. This technology uses algorithms based on clothing recognition to create these analyses. It does not involve the processing of any personal biometric or 'special category' data. To be clear, your clothing is the only data we process, and only as part of a larger overall pattern of movement in the Meeting Place - not for how you use our Meeting Place.
The data is only retained for 24 hours and deleted after this period. The legal reasoning for processing this personal data is our legitimate interest in collecting analysis on visits and steps within the Meeting Place in order to improve visitors' experiences.
• Parking aids: We use video technology with number plate capture to perform statistical analysis and parking aids. This helps us to understand how our visitors use our shopping centre and assist in locating vehicles. The limited personal data collected for this purpose is retained for 30 days and deleted after that period. The legal reasoning for processing this personal data is a legitimate interest in the visits and parking in the indoor car park, in order to improve the experiences of our visitors.
• Participation in promotions, events and competitions: for the purposes of participation, in order to inform the winners and to comply with the legally and fiscally required [consent].
• For obtaining statistical data, managing parking spaces in order to improve the visiting experience, reducing the time spent searching for a parking space, as well as locating lost cars. [legitimate interests].
• Newsletter subscription: to receive information about the shopping centre and its tenants and partners [consent].
• Loyalty programmes: in order to offer discounts and additional advantages to our customers [consent].
• Loan of equipment such as baby seats, mobile phone chargers, umbrellas, wheelchairs, among others [fulfilment of the contract].
• Wi-fi [fulfilment of the contract].
• Submission of CV [consent].
• Social media: to share information about the shopping centre, its tenants and partners and in order to respond to comments and messages received through these platforms [legitimate interests].
• Suggestion/complaint forms: to know our customers' opinion [consent].
• Lost & Found objects registration forms: to identify persons who have lost or found objects [legitimate interests].
• Sale of loyalty products (Gift Vouchers, Companies Menu, Dinner & Cinema Menu, Dinner & Cinema Menu & Car Wash, Gift Card): data collection for billing purposes [fulfilment of legal obligation].
How we will use the collected information?
We collect your personal information to manage your account and, if you agree, send you emails, text messages and postal mail information about other products and services that we think may be of interest to you. We use the information collected from our website to customise your return visits to our website. If you agree, we may transfer your personal information to other companies within the INGKA (IKEA) Group and to the shopping centre tenants so that they can offer you their products and services. We may share your information for marketing purposes with external companies and agencies who provide marketing and related services on our behalf. The data we collect will not be disclosed outside the European Union.
Access to your information for marketing purposes
We would like to send you information about products and/or services from our shopping centre and from tenants in our shopping centre that may be of interest to you. If you have given your consent to receive marketing communications, you can revoke your consent at a later date. At any time, you can request that we no longer contact you for marketing purposes or that we no longer pass on your information to other companies. If you do not wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access to your information and rectification
Without prejudice to the retention periods specifically aforementioned, we will retain your information for the period of time necessary to fulfil the purpose of each respective processing, or for such other period as may be legally required. For the purpose of sending you e-newsletters, we retain your personal data until you decide that you no longer wish to receive them.You have the right to request a copy of the personal information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of any part or all of your personal information, please email us at email@example.com. We want to make sure that your personal information is correct and up to date. You can ask us to correct or remove information that you believe is inaccurate. You may also present a complaint with the National Commission for Data Protection (CNPD).
You can control which cookies are used. We have a page dedicated to cookies, which explains more about how and why we use them and how you can manage them. For more information, please read our Cookies policy.
How you can reach us